Whether you are remodeling your exterior to increase your resale value and bump up your curb appeal, or simply want to enhance your home’s aesthetics this season, making the right design choices can be overwhelming. Here are some tips to help with the process.
How To Boost Curb Appeal
- One way to boost your home’s curb appeal is to include colorful accents and other siding details. Board and Batten siding is a popular choice among homeowners, with its timeless appeal from traditional homes to modern structures. It can add a beautiful element and architectural flair to both gables and windows and is popular with many builders, architects, and designers.
- Trims for your windows and doors may be the answer. Like a frame to a painting, your home needs trims as a finishing touch! Trim adds an element of depth to your home’s exterior and can really help set it apart from the neighbors.
- Shingles are mostly used as a decorative element, usually on the gables of a home. In design, we love mixing different siding colors and textures. Perfection Shingles offer both elements. Choosing shingles in a contrasting color will give your home a unique identity, making it a stand out in the neighborhood.
- Build an exterior palette around the elements of the house that won’t change, such as roofing materials and stone or brick components. You can pick contrasting but complementary colors to highlight architectural elements and add dimension.
- KP’s Board & Batten vinyl siding, with its distinct shadow lines, provides the authentic look of tongue and groove cedar planks. Ranging from neutrals to darks, our color palette has something for everyone. You can feel confident indulging in the dark, bold colors with our SpectraShield™ technology, it will protect your home from the effects of heat distortion.
Use our Home Designer 2.0 to find your individual style in the details and get ready for a stunning first impression!