Ten Vinyl Siding Color Combinations
Choosing exterior vinyl siding colors that cater to your personal tastes and work for your home’s style and architecture can be a quite daunting. After all, the exterior of your house is the most public design decision you will ever make and, unlike a coat of paint on the inside of your house, your choice of exterior vinyl siding colors is fairly permanent and not easy to redo.
Simplify your decision by starting with a selection of no-fail color combinations. Get inspired by these eye-catching vinyl siding color schemes and start to consider what colors appeal to your tastes. What look are you aiming to achieve? A refined, elegant look? A minimalist look? Perhaps a look that’s bold and distinctive?
No matter what your vision, choose from the following vinyl siding color combinations, and you can be confident that you’ll boost your home’s curb appeal by creating a stunning masterpiece that is sure to be a neighborhood show-stopper.
1. Siding: Urban Blue, Trim: White, Accent: Heron
2. Siding: Boulder Gray, Trim: White, Accent: Canyon Red
3. Siding: Java Brown, Trim: Tan, Accent: Clay
4. Siding: Manor, Trim: Heritage Gray, Accent: Heron
This color combination exudes sophistication and elegance with its muted blue-gray color palette. Manor hovers between smoky charcoal and pure black for a refreshingly bold look. This rich shade is a true expression of individuality. Soften the look with Heritage Gray trim and accents in Heron.
5. Siding: Spice, Trim: Sandstone, Accent: Barn Red
6. Siding: Harbor Gray, Trim: Manor, Accent: Classic Linen
Harbor Gray is a multi-toned gray, rich and complex. Combining this shade’s cool neutral undertones with darker shades such a Manor will bring forth its pensive quality while Classic Linen accents will add an element of lightness.
7. Siding: Nutmeg, Trim: Manor, Accent: Khaki
8. Siding: Taupe, Trim: Terra Brown, Accent: Barn Red
Create an eye-catching traditional exterior with an earthy palette of taupe, brown and red for a warm, sun-baked look. The key is to select one color that pops—here, Barn Red.
9. Siding: Cinnamon, Trim: Terra Brown, Accent: Canvas
10. Siding: Meadow, Trim: White, Accent: Forest
Be bold. Be brave. Be different.
For more ideas and inspiration on how to choose siding colors, click here.