We often talk about the benefits of choosing vinyl siding for the homeowner:
- Design – endless range of styles, colors and textures
- Finishing touches are available for any style
- Easy to clean!
- Durability – modern engineering and technology that enhances overall performance.
And that’s just to name a few…
But what about for the professional? Do you ever wonder how much of an impact your choice of cladding options has on your business? Let’s take a look at how vinyl siding will have a positive impact:
- Vinyl siding is light weight – making it easy to handle
- Simpler for jobsite cutting
- Vinyl siding only requires one installer vs two as with other siding options
- Self-supporting lock – fewer hands needed
- Easy-to-level design – less time measuring
- No respirator required as with other siding options
- No breakage- low material waste
- It is supported by industry training programs to help you assure a quality installation.
If you are a professional and are looking for more information on KP Vinyl Siding, take a moment to join our group of professionals! Install videos, product specification and more will be at your fingertips!