Chances are that if you are in the middle of a home design project or have recently completed one, you used Houzz as one of your online resources.
Not sure what Houzz is? It’s a website and online community about architecture, interior design and decorating, landscape design and home improvement. It’s no wonder their slogan is “Houzz is the new way to design your home”!
We’ve uncovered a few of the benefits to using Houzz:
- It can speed up the process of home design by having everything at your fingertips.
- You can browse through millions of interior design photos, home decor, decorating ideas and home professionals online.
- You are able to organize all of your ideas into Ideabooks. This allows you to be organized and ready when you want to refer back to them.
- It’s a complete community with architects, builders, consumers and manufacturers.
- You can also feel informed by reading company reviews.
KP Vinyl Siding is proud to contribute to this online community. We are actively posting new home design projects and color inspirations for users to save to their own Ideabooks. We are honored to help those in their decision-making process.
Feel free to view our projects as we hope to leave you inspired!